Randox was established in 1982. It is a privately owned UK and Irelandâ€™s largest diagnostic company which employs over 3,000 people globally, including 450 R & D scientists and engineers. With international offices and distributors in over 150 countries, it is a recipient of numerous awards for research, innovation, export, marketing and engineering. Randox products are used by over 100,000 laboratories worldwide.
- Randox manufactures 4 billion tests a year
- 5th largest manufacturer of clinical chemistry reagents in the world.
- 3rd largest manufacturer of quality control and calibrators.
- The world's number one global competency testing provider/EQA â€“ RIQAS.
- The world's largest toxicological testing menu covering more than 500 trials of drugs and their metabolites.
- 5% of the world's population is diagnosed with Randox products.
- To date we have carried out more than 25 million COVID-19 tests in the UK.
|SARS CoV 2 DT Flu AB & RSV||F09G300747||Randox|
|SARS-CoV-2 Dual Target Rapid Test||F09G300711||Randox|
|SARS-CoV-2 Pooling Test||F09G300587||Randox|
|MRSA/MSSA Rapid Test||F09G300622||Randox|
|MG, MH, UP/UU Rapid Test||F09G300705||Randox|
|Sexually Transmitted Infection Array||F09G300078||Randox|