Website Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files received by the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website by storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data which are not harmful to the system. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access details or page personalisation.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, via which webpage a user has arrived or if an advertising banner was used.
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the web portal to operate correctly and to use the various options and services it offers.
For example, those that maintain the sessions, management of response times, performance or validation of options, the use of security elements, sharing contents with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation Cookies: These cookies enable the user to specify or personalise various characteristics of the general options of the webpage, for example, defining the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: Through Google Analytics, Analytical cookies are used by our web portals to create browsing profiles and discover user preferences so as to enhance the offering of products and services.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that exist the time the user is browsing the webpage and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on the user's terminal for a longer period, simplifying the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters on every visit to the website.
To comply with the law, we must ask for your permission to manage the cookies. Should you decide not to authorise the processing by expressing your disagreement, we will only use the technical cookies, as they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we will not store any cookies. If you continue to browse our website without withholding your authorisation, this implies acceptance of their use.
Last update: February 2017